The recipe is from a knitting blog.
A Call to Muslim Writers
Do you have a special story that you would like to share with your Muslim brothers and sisters? Does your story inspire, melt the heart, and revive the soul? Do you want your story to be published? Then Get My Word Published would like to hear from you!
Get My Word Published is looking for talented writers to contribute stories that will be heart-warming, soul awakening, goose-bump giving … just plain ol’ feel- good material. We plan to compile, organize and publish these stories so readers can enjoy and share in your experiences. Any profits made from the publication will be given to charity.
- Submit stories about exciting, humorous, or inspiring incidents that you or someone you know has experienced. Share something that made you grateful to Allah, aware of Allah, or humbled towards Allah. Stories must have some Islamic significance.
- Stories and poems should be non-fiction. Please limit your story to no more than 1500 words.
- Do not consider this to be an essay, biography or a third person account. Anonymous, author unknown, or ‘as told to’ submissions will not be considered.
- Please submit work that has not been previously published. Some publications with limited circulation may be considered.
- Please keep a copy of any story or poem submitted.
- Journey to Islam
- Infinite bounties of Allah (swt)
- Beauty of sisterhood or brotherhood
- Relationships (husband-wife, parent-child, siblings, friendship, etc.)
- Reflections and contemplations
Please send your stories as Word document attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this to as many people as you can. You never know where some hidden talent is just waiting to get published!