We've been working diligently over the last week or so but we haven't had any heat! SubhanALLAH we had a carbon monoxide leak and they shut down the furnace last week. We have some space heaters, AlhamduLILLAH,but it really killed my motivation to blog or do any special projects. We're having our regular school sessions while we huddle together in one room upstairs, AlhamduLILLAH. Still, it's good training and helps us to remember our brothers and sisters who always live with less. So, anyway, the furnace is supposed to be replaced tomorrow, InshaALLAH and I hope that we will be back to normal.